Monday 4 September 2017

Different ways in which solar energy can benefit people

Whether you run a business, manage a municipal building, or own a home, installing solar energy panels on the property can give a lot of benefits. Solar panels are a great way to reduce the environmental impact by providing clean energy to your home, counterbalance energy costs, and offer a host of other advantages such as contributing to energy independence and supporting local businesses.


Take a glance at some of the notable benefits that solar energy panels offer:

  • The main advantage of solar energy is instant electricity bill savings. No matter how small your installation is, you can start seeing the difference in the bills from the day one. Even though sunny days will produce more solar energy, solar panels will carry on drawing energy even if cloudy weather prevails. Diffused or indirect sunlight will still help to power your home. Cloudy days typically produce around ten to twenty percent of the power generated on sunny days.
  • Apart from helping you to save on electricity bills, solar panels can also generate passive income. To encourage solar energy adoption, a number of incentives are provided.
  • A solar powered home also becomes a high-valued property so that whenever you have to sell your home, you get a higher price for the property.
  • As more properties across the country are installing solar panels, the nation moves closer to a clean economy powered by the Sun. The benefits of this transition are too many, listed below are a few:
Due to cleaner water, soil, and air, you can expect better health.
Due to decline in imported fuel, you can get greater energy security.
Through the creation of green jobs, you can expect stronger economic growth.
The decline in greenhouse gas emissions leading to a safer environment.

Thus, solar energy does not only benefit the property owner but almost everyone. 

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority’s (DEWA) Shams Dubai solar program is established on the standard of ‘net metering’ which allows customers to install solar panels to generate power and to reduce utility bills every month. The main benefit of this is that clients stay connected to DEWA’s network, thus combining the round-the-clock dependability of a grid connection with the lesser costs of a solar system.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. best solar installers in phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. https://plus-solar.com.my

    ReplyDelete